CyGate™Keystroke Encrypted Multifactor Out-of-Band Authentication
PCI DDS v3.2 recommends Out-of-Band for optimum security
Easy to provision and use. This is what the user experiences.
Protects the credentials as they are being entered into the device used for authentication.
Multi-tier administration and
audit logs for compliance
Can be deployed on premise,
in the cloud or a hybrid of both
Less expensive than traditional
two factor in-band authentication
How Keystroke Encrypted Out-of-Band works behind the scenes to encrypt keystrokes and separate credentials to protect them from being stolen:
CyGate™ Key Features:
Keystroke Transport Layer Security (KTLS™): A patented cryptographic protocol that provides for the encryption and transport of keystrokes on the device being used to authenticate.
- Secures websites, remote access, transactions , VPNs and Citrix, Windows login
- Service Ready Platform • Self Registration Page
- Compatible with Single Sign On
- Compatible with Active Directory
- Built In Redundancy: Can be controlled and set by admin
- Risk / Context based with step-up capability